This ongoing project is designed to explore the possibility of using a Raspberry PI2 or similar design as a universal propagator device for Internet of Things applications. The propagator node is the intermediary module between the end devices and the cloud based Integrator applications.
- The design will include implementation of various communication protocols to allow for as much universality as possible.
- The design of a universal Integrator application for testing will also be an objective of this project.
- Project will require various skill sets to complete.
- Project goals will include developing a device that can be marketed and sold with underlying base code and design features that can be shared with the open source community.
- Initial contributors to this project will become founding team members.
- Any value created from this project will be equitably shared based on individual contributions to the project. Equity shares will be calculated using a special application for that function. (see article titled "Slicing Pie" for more details)
Current Skill Sets Needed:
- Software programmer (Python and Linux experience preferred, but other programming language knowledge may also be needed)
- Hardware designer with emphasis on small board platforms (experience with Raspberry PI a plus)
- More skill sets will be listed as project progresses
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in joining this project
- Questions and comments for the general public can be input in the Comments section below. Please keep the Comments specific to the nature of this particular project.